We are having a busy Summer working and playing. We hope you are too. Here are some highlights from our world:
- Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream was profiled on CNN, highlighting the story of Lucy Valena, one of our first micro-loan recipients. Watch the segment. We are proud that over the past year over 250 jobs have been created or saved through the program.
- ARAMARK released a case study on how and why the company created its first-ever signature community program – ARAMARK Building Community. Patricia Hurley provided the final edits just days ago. Read the case at causeconsulting.com.
- Nikki Korn joined the Fidelity FutureStage team on Broadway to celebrate the power and importance of arts education at the year-end performance of five plays written and acted by NYC public school students. Watch what Queen Latifah and Elton John had to say at futurestage.com.
- To celebrate their expanded partnership, the Black Eyed Peas recently headlined the Adobe Youth Voices Live! global youth film premiere. This event followed the first AYV Global Summit for youth and educators in the Bay Area. Read Nikki’s post.
- Risa Sherman helped communications professors from around the country better understand the real world challenges their students will face in communicating CSR during her presentation at the national AEJMC Conference. Read her blog post.
- Mark Feldman took to the road to moderate a panel discussion on Skills-Based Volunteerism at the Cause Marketing Forum Annual Conference, participate in a BC Center for Corporate Citizenship regional CSR forum, and attend the Conference Board’s Community Involvement Conference.
Have a great summer!
The Cause Consulting Team